NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be of legal drinking age. While supplies last. To receive a no-purchase entry during the contest period, please ask your server or hostess. Limit one (1) ballot per person per day.
1. HOW TO PLAY. To participate, complete the ballot in full on the front of the card and return it to your server/hostess or place it in the ballot box. A random draw will take place on the date posted on the contest display. The selected entrant(s) will be contacted by email within two (2) days of the draw. If a selected entrant is unable to be contacted, he or she forfeits the prize and another entrant may, at the sole discretion of HFX Sports, be selected.
2. CONTEST CLOSE DATE. Contest closes on the date posted on the contest display.
3. BEVERAGE ALCOHOL IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRIZE.
4. ODDS OF WINNING. Unless otherwise indicated on the contest display, the odds of winning a prize in the draw depend on the number of eligible entries received at HFX Sports.
5. ELIGIBILITY. Unless otherwise noted on the contest display, the contest is open to any resident of Nova Scotia who has reached the legal drinking age, who is not an employee, contractor, agent or representative of the contest sponsor or its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, distribution companies, the applicable liquor authorities, participating liquor licensees, prize suppliers, the contest judge or any person who is an immediate family member (parent, spouse, sibling, child) of or is domiciled with any of the foregoing persons. The provincial liquor authorities are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter, which relates to this contest. If applicable, travel companion(s) must also be of legal drinking age and otherwise eligible under these rules.
6. COMPLETION OF PRIZE CLAIM. All contestants must have completed the ballot with their name and email address, correctly answered the skill testing question without assistance and otherwise complied with these rules to be declared the winner.
7. AWARDING OF PRIZES. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prises are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions, except by the contest sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The awarding of a prize may be conditional upon the winner and travel companion(s) (where applicable) signing a declaration publicity consent, waiver and release in a form acceptable to the contest sponsor and/or the provincial liquor authorities. By participating in this contest, all participants declare that they have read, understood and complied with the contest rules, consent to use their name, biographical information and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, agree to abide by all decisions by the contest sponsor (which are final), and agree to release and hold harmless the contest sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability in connection with the awarded prize.
8. ERRORS. The contest sponsor is not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including, but not limited to, errors in the advertising, the contest rules, the selection and announcement of the winners or the distribution of any prize.
9. VOID IF ALTERED. Ballots are void if illegible, altered or mutilated. All ballots become the property of the contest sponsor and none shall be returned. The contest sponsor is not responsible for lost or late ballots or those that have been tampered with or are illegible. All decisions of the contest sponsor shall be final.
10. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. The contest sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
11. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. By entering this contest HFX Sports may collect and use the information you provide on the ballot, including your name and contact information, to qualify you for this and contest, promotion or service and to contact you and provide ongoing service regarding the same. Furthermore; HFX Sports may use your information to contact you about other promotions and services offered by HFX Sports and affiliated companies.